Originally Posted By: Rustyspoon#
Charlie,

"blank tracks in the mixer for us to add solos or styles or whatever. "

"I know there are convoluted ways to get around adding that extra solo or two but this isn't so user friendly."

I am not sure how more "clear" this can be said.

P.S. When I requested this, you mentioned something like "It would not solve your issues"... How did you determined that? Yes, it would, and it seems not only for me smile

If he wants to add a single live audio soloist to his project that already has one soloist, there are multiple ways to do it. One way can be done by clicking a single box in the Audio record menu. That's not convoluted nor a work around and how un-user friendly and too technical can checking a box be?

Also, look at RealStyle _Cocoa.Sty. Four of the Mixer Channels are 'blank'. What will two additional Blank channels provide to the four 'blanks' when you simply want to "add that extra solo"? Adding a RealTrack or Midi soloist is altogether different that doesn't require an Audio Channel at all.

Regarding it "It would not solve your issues"... two examples. 1. adding the single solo above with 4 'blank' tracks available 2. "I was going to give a +1 earlier but I knew you would want more than 2 " then 4, 8 16... Adding tracks doesn't really solve issues especially with RealBand and its 48 tracks already in place.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.