<<< I simply would like to know IF IT WOULD BE POSSIBLE TO ADD MORE TRACKS, and if not, THEN WHY. That's all. >>>

I can't speculate on the possibilities but back in April in Rustyspoon's wishlist request for bar to bar generation, Dr. Gannon responded directly after my post to a 'work around' and his response was clear that RealBand furnishes many of these wishlist features of which 'additional tracks' is one of those type features. RealBand was his recommendation and with this request for additional tracks, RealBand gives you 40 of them.

The obstacle you guys may need to overcome is PG Music's WHAT. What is PG Music's incentive to abandon RealBand that Dr. Gannon explains has features that meet and exceed BIAB specs and adds many more tracks?

In that same post, Rustyspoon thanked Dr. Gannon for commenting on the post and said, "It is all about the workflow. I believe at least half of us (users) do not use RB for various reasons. There are a handful of avid supporters of RB, but seems most use BIAB."

I theorize you'll have convince PG Music to abandon RealBand and explain how 2 new tracks in BIAB is both better than the unlimited number you can generate today simply by learning to do the process in BIAB or doing it in the recommended program, RealBand. Then convince PG Music why you'll study and learn the in's and out's of software like Reaper, Sonar, Logic, Studio One but not BIAB or RealBand.

Dr. Gannon said they "always strive to be responsive to user requests." and "That’s not to say that we won’t add bar to bar regeneration for all tracks to BIAB. It’s a good idea and on the todo list." There's certainly hope so don't give up because I'm only speculating it's an uphill battle. It may already be on their 'to do' list. Rustyspoon's wishlist requests do receive a lot of positive responses and support and if two more tracks is what you want. It's want you want. I have no issue at all and never don't support these requests. Sharing alternative methods doesn't mean it's not a good request and I try to withhold my input to just the instances where the request assumes something can't be done in BIAB when it can. You are responding to my offer to assist a user that appears to not know his task can be done in BIAB not me rejecting the wish.

Last edited by Charlie Fogle; 06/09/20 11:05 AM.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.