Bingo my feelings in a nutshell. JohnJohnJohn you have made my point. All you have to do is look at the last years to see that. The idea behind this was to create tracks inside the DAW. Not to control the DAW with a simplified VSTi version of BiaB. Even the main program doesn’t control the DAW. To create inside the VSTi what everyone wants would push this plugin so far from its original design concept. It would be years in the development. If that is what PGM wants to do great give the folks that want that everything they want, but first fix the bugs here and now, and let those of us who want to use it mostly bug free do so then rename it and develop it separately. Who know what it might become.

And RS its not rude to say what matters to you I respect that, It is part of open dialog. what could be considered rude is acting like others don’t have the right to speak there mind, or their opinion is wrong cause they disagree with yours.

As far as talking with others this is not the only place I chat with folks. I have been doing this a long time and know folks on multiple sites, and many who work in audio video fields. When I show them this plugin they marvel at it. One thing they want to know is it buggy, and is it time consuming to learn. Many have said “ I have looked at BiaB, but there is too much to learn and figure out, but the plugin is interesting cause it is relatively simple ” that is what I base this on.

Last edited by Rob Helms; 06/26/20 06:04 PM.

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.