Originally Posted By: Funkifized
Well, that doesn't really answer my question. I wanted to find out how Bob does the MIDI edit, not the number of ways I could do it. I'm curious as to how someone who seems to live in the MIDI world, i.e. doesn't use RTs, edits MIDI cleanly and quickly. I could certainly export the MIDI file to Finale, delete the notes that I don't want, and then export the corrected file to a .mid file, but that would clearly be a major clusterfuck. I'm wondering what the most optimal way would be. As you say, maybe RB is the way to do it.

However, I'm not sure what the point is. Once I've edited the MIDI file, what next? Import it back to BIAB or Real Band? Maybe freeze that track that I edited so that it doesn't get regenerated? It sounds like a lot of work to get around the fact that BIAB interprets "D5" incorrectly.

I am a bit confused. The chart you show with the root-fifth's are all real tracks. That means there is no midi involved here, so nothing to edit. Strictly audio based on what the artist recorded. Apparently, the band did not play any power chords. So ya, you need a different real track set. This is where we usually point to the Wish List, but I don't think that or user tracks are going to satisfy you. Sorry. crazy

Dan, BIAB2024, SoundCloud Win11, i7(12thGen), 32GB, 1TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD), 2TB Libraries, 1 TB(WD-Black), 2TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD)Data, Motu Audio Express, Keystation 61, SL88 Studio, Reaper