Originally Posted By: eddie1261
Originally Posted By: Danny C.
Or maybe just don't turn on the radio?

I never listen to the radio. First of all, I don't want to listen to what THEY want me to hear. Second, I refuse to listen to commercials and that incessant DJ chatter. Third, I have a thumb drive with 2000 songs on it, and I can add and remove them as I choose. Fourth, the music I enjoy isn't on any radio station. Who here has even heard of Dr. Dog, Dawes, Vampire Weekend, Neon Trees and The War On Drugs? None of them were ever mainstream enough to make it to top 40 radio, so I'll never hear them on the radio. It's mainly the commercials though. I wonder how many people get that commercials on the radio, which we have all come to accept, are nothing more than the audio counterpart of pop-up ads on your computer?

As far as silly stuff like The Chicken Dance (Put the Hokey Pokey in there too), never gonna happen. I understand why they are requested though. Weddings are typically the only time in a year that the people who think the Chicken Dance and the Hokey Pokey is dancing. They just don't know good music from bad.

Uhhhh, OK LMAO