I messed up the wording of the post from jump street. Here's what I need.

My right hand playing F-A-C-E over a D in the left hand an octave below it. I can look at that as an Fmaj7 over D, or a Dmin9. For the context of what the vocals do I need the former rather than the latter.

The intent of the post was to point out that no matter what I tried I could not make RB put the D on the left hand. (Let's remove guitar from the conversation. This is on a piano, where voicing is easier to achieve.) The way Real Band clustered those note sounded atrocious in the context of the song, so I guess I have to play it in manually. I'll take 4 Aleve tablets and have a run at it. And do it on a low humidity day. When the humidity is over 0% I can't bend my index and middle finger on my right hand to where the middle knuckle comes close to 90 degrees. The main knuckles where the fingers meet the palm (I used to know these names) are so bad I can't even make a fist.

This is what I want Real Band to play. (On a Rhodes with phasing. Which my Nord does beautifully.) And it won't.

Oh, edit for PS. I am just going to program it to play the base chords and add the embellishing notes myself. I know RB can do that because it has done it well so many times.

Last edited by eddie1261; 07/28/20 02:46 PM.

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.