I think all is good as is at the User Showcase Forum. PG Music has two SC "radio" stations that are solely to feature select songs from many members. They also have genre specific playlists of all posts although the genres are big tents smile

The forum is by far the largest forum here and is a wonderful community. The opportunity to learn from the pro level posters is always there and that is what originally captivated us. It has been a tremendous resource for us beyond simply throwing our songs on it. We have met people from around the planet and have become friends with members with whom we are in frequent contact. And it is, hands down, the most civil forum I have ever participated in. And I've been the admin/mod of one forum and a moderator on another very large forum. Never seen a group of folks like this in my forum roaming from the earliest days.

Although we have many interests other than music our "musical world" at this point in our lives would be dramatically different w/o that forum.

FWIW, Old Guy Rambling, etc.

Bud