It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing ... excellent!

Great tone with those fingers. We do think there's something special to that tone as we tend to like it with many of our fav blues players.

The vid was cool and well illustrated.

Nice all the way around...guitar, vocal and backing tracks.

Enjoyed it!

J&B

PS You asked about snare doubling in your response to our current song. If you look in the respective BiaB drum folder for your RD you will find an audio file that has the drum playing for a few minutes and at the end of the file are the sounds of each component of the drum kit. I cut out, for example, the snare sound and import it to my DAW (Logic Pro X) where I use the "groove track" function to get the doubled track immediately aligned with the RD snare hits. Dunno if your DAW has a similar function but you can manually align them...takes 20-30 minutes to do it that way. Since the RD is a, well real drummer, all of the hits will not be perfectly timed so you can't just align the doubled snare to the bar counts. Been doing it for years. And, of course, you can put whatever processing you prefer just on the snare or whatever you doubled. Hope this makes sense smile