Sorry your having that experience but it is not mine. For me it is working. You are most likely using the latest forum release and it had a big feature added that made it unstable. The team is working hard to stabilize it. We had a very solid build not to long ago but everyone kept asking for more and more addons, and it has been a rollercoaster ride at times, but now many of those are being addressed. I have no doubt it will be stable soon. I hope PGM takes the wise course, and stops the rapid roll of added features in favor of solid function.

As far as RB not being used, well there are many here that would disagree. While it is not super popular, there are people here that have used it since inception, some in professional development. I have used it extensively and had great success. I do think they should upgrade a few features, but not at the expense of it not working properly.

Last edited by Rob Helms; 08/26/20 02:26 PM.

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.