I work with a friend and we screen share on zoom frequently. We use logic as the DAW but it could be any DAW. You can’t record onto his DAW but can see in close to real time what he has going on and then Send each other the project fileS in drop box, open it and add to it on your end. Send it back or just send the new wave file. Billy I don’t think what you want exist. But using zoom will allow the closest option. In the screen sharing box make sure to optimize both audio and video. When you screen share your DAW, you can stop sharing your screen and they can start sharing theirs in seconds. I believe there is a setting to both share at the same time, or at least quickly change.

On DAWs. If cost is important bandlab is the way to go since free is realllllly low cost. People round these parts have used cakewalk DAWs for years and the free Bandlab is very capable. I did a few projects in the older version called Sonar, and it does a great job. And allow you to send files back and forth in cakewalk file format that can be opened on the other persons computer without Importing individual tracks and such. My friend and I send logic files back and forth in Dropbox in seconds and while zooming can discuss options and needs.

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.