Hi Chris: I've got the JamOrig Guitar Trial version and it works well with my Inputs (Guitar thru ASIO USB Audio Interface Box). Great sound coming from my speakers. But no idea how to send it as MIDI into RealBand. Before I buy the full JamOrig version, I'd like to get my head around how to get its MIDI output to record directly to a Track in Realband. I'm not set up in Win 10 with any MIDI drivers yet, so I need to add something I realize. But what... . Any suggestions about which one might work well in transferring Jam Origin MIDI output to a Realband MIDI track?

I'm a MIDI newbie re: recording, but I'm comfortable doing MIDI post-effects processing using TRB's built-in effects and VST plug-ins, like the Steinberg line of piano, symphony and guitar VSTs. Just trying to figure out how to get a JamOrig guitar MIDI output to a RB track when I hit the record button there.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Songwriter, not Singer-Songwriter. Dropped singing in time to save a few friends and pets. RealBand user since 2011. Little known fact... 1 million people live in Nova Scotia. Of those, 1.5 million are musicians. Website: www.songmaker.ca