The only thing about running tests like these is that they are kind of moot. If your system is not performing, do you have to know how much your system is not performing to know you need a new computer or just THAT you need a new computer?

I mean, do you need to know how much you weigh to know you gained weight when suddenly your everyday jeans don't fit?

This comes from a guy who has not work his everyday jeans in a really long time, and never skimped on a computer purchase. Overbuild, overbuy. Don't buy the car with the V6 to pull your motorhome because you think it might be enough car only to find out somewhere 157 miles from nowhere that it isn't. And then pay for a transmission or engine rebuild that cists more than what you would have paid for the V8 to start with. When I built that Pro Tools computer I went right to an i7 (which at that time was the highest "i") and 64 MB of RAM. If I never need that horsepower, great. I want it if I have it. What's 3 or 4 more monthly payments to do it right the first time?

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.