Dan my personal opinion is that it is very good and it is maturing nicely its does a ton of things as is. there are a few bugs that are being worked out mostly because the backend biab folder team has to coordinate these adjustments with Adar who develops the front end. When these things are worked out it will be a solid tool to use in the DAW of choice.

There a lot of conflicting opinions as to where it should go, and that will always be the case, as people have different views of the same thing.

To me it was and always has been a tool to quickly add audio?midi tracks to a DAW project. I think it does that efficiently fix it's bugs and maybe add a couple other options and see what happens in Version 4 next year. I know Pipeline has pushed for volume andPan sliders. I have started to see his view especially on the volume sliders as some RT are louder than others and midi track. volume sliders would make it easy to hear a set of track prior to drag. panning, eh don't see the need I don't need to mix fully before dragging. I have to mix there in the DAW.

The plugin is never going to please everyone, just as BiaB doesn't. Same with any software. I suggest using it for what it does, and if it doesn't do everything. Find a way to do that.

By trade I Ama Locksmith. I have a van stuffed full of tools. Some are very specific, and others versatile. I don't throw any out cause they don't do what another tool does. I have at least a dozen ways to unlock a locked door. 5 different types of key machines, etc. They all have their purse. I need them all. The plugin does a lot of what I like to do. When I hit a wall I use another method.

Last edited by Rob Helms; 12/05/20 02:51 PM.

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.