The plugin hasnt reached a "tipping point" yet - where all the necessary gripes are out of the way and key - vital improvements needed for smooth DAW use added.

but once this plugin matures to the point that many pro producers and composers find it no longer fights *against* them - the BIAB plugin will become something such a wider user base find essential that - finally - PG will see that its the PLUGIN not the standalone that really needs developer resource.

sure as a standalone tool for students and practicers - BIAB standalone is the best there is -

but one could argue that adding stuff is just bloating BIAB in the same many say Cubase is bloated ( hence leading to newer "streamlined" DAWs such as Studio One to find an enthusiastic user base ) - but the BIAB plugin is yet to really get high visibility in the producer/composer space.

But once all niggles are out of the way- numero one niggle being the slow generate speeds when compared to BIAB standalone - then I really think muso-awareness of the plugin will begin to accelerate exponentially.

I also think when that happens its worth PG supporting and nurturing 3rd party realtrack/MIDI style suppliers in a similar fashion to how Native Instruments supports, licenses and nurtures 3rd party sample library "houses" - particularly in the orchestral and media composer markets - such as Spitfire and Orchestral Tools - Berlin Orch etc - where - given the right tool - pro-composers will pay premium prices to buy libraries and styles that amateurs, "bedroom producers" and hobbyists cannot afford.

Last edited by nonchai; 12/17/20 09:29 AM.

Big Sur, Mac Mini i7 2018, 64GB RAM 2TB SSD
Yamaha PSR SX 900, Cubase, Ableton, UNIFY, OPUS ORCHESTRATOR, MASCHINE, Vienna Ensemble Pro ,Audiofuse, L6 HELI, KOMPLETE, Komplete Kontrol 88
Lockdown beard, podgy face, beer belly, bald patch ... yadda yadda