Yes, but I left out the fact that I am behind on 8 songs I have to record. I also have no interest in learning Reaper.

I was more interested in this as a useful feature that also provides an added reason to upgrade from BIAB 2016 to 2021 but it makes even more sense for BIAB to add a check box to the dialog box in my first post. After all if they have the code to drag and drop directly to any DAW all this is doing is an export to memory and triggering an input inside the daw as what appears to be one step but is in fact those two steps (there is a name for this - I think it is called dynamic data exchange). So it is not going to be that hard for PG-Music to add that checkbox and have it trip off that export function they already wrote but instead write to a file rather than memory (they already have the logic coded up to prepare the data for the dynamic data exchange). It saves me work (I check the check box and it remembers it). This is a heck of a lot less work than my learning Reaper (buying reaper) or writing an access program. To be honest I am a bit surprised PG-Music did not already put this checkbox in. When they see this post I am guessing they will be thinking "how could we have forgotten to put that checkbox in?". Easy. No human is immune to making mistakes. We get busy. We can only handle so much. Gee, that reminds me of something I just wrote :-)

Last edited by bowlesj; 12/26/20 09:47 PM.

John Bowles
My playing in my 20s:
https://www.reverbnation.com/johnbowles