Originally Posted By: Peter K. Hewer
Thanks Jim.
Does this mean that at the very least I can use my Acoustic Legends HD as a sound engine for MIDI styles that have a guitar. So ultimately, within a MIDI style I can audition the guitar track with differing sounds of acoustic guitars.

I do this all of the time in my DAW, Studio One Pro 5. If any BiaB track name is underlined then it has a MIDI part. There are a couple of ways to get those parts into a DAW. I do not do a lot of my work in BiaB so I don't know how to change a RT to a MIDI sound there.

#1 - Use the VST and move the tracks to a DAW. For the RT you want as MIDI move the RT chart to the DAW, this will be the MIDI version of the RT and once in your DAW you can use any sound source you would like. You can also edit the MIDI track to get whatever you want.

#2 - drag to underlined RT to the mid box, go into DAW mode and with your DAW open drag and drop said mid to DAW.

Originally Posted By: Peter K. Hewer
Will the polyphonic limitation in BIAB also apply to MIDI styles or is that not the case?

Is the procedure you referred to for Realstyles conversion to MIDI documented anywhere?

I can't answer your last two questions.

You know you're getting old when a recliner and a heating pad is your idea of a hot date!

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware