Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Robert, Scott, Ray...

A cool sound. Original.

Cool lyric. Nice bass. Good stuff from Scott's guitar.

Nice collaboration.

fj

Glad you liked this, Floyd!

Originally Posted By: Torrey Bliss
Beautiful song Robert! This has such a smooth sweet feel to it! The arrangement is excellent! Scott and Ray both did a super job also! Loved the vocal and the processing used as well as the harmony parts! One of your best songs! T

That`s very kind, Torrey- thank you!

Originally Posted By: PeterF
Guys

A lovely ensemble piece. Robert - well sung and nicely arranged, Ray - bass very appropriate and fitting, and Scott plays some tasty guitar - a particularly nice solo.

Well done to all involved.

Peter

Peter,
I agree Scott `s solo is a standout on this. Thanks for your listen and comments.

Originally Posted By: Rustyspoon#
hey heyhey hey,
Stuck in the head now. Look what you did!

Spirit Level, another cool experimental tune. Very catchy. No need to wash bones in the river, excellent as a whole. With SL, never know what I will get, there is always an element of surprise. Liked it! I visited Thailand some 20 years ago. Amazing culture! Thank you for sharing.

Misha.

P.S. Now, since Scott got accustomed to 3 string instrument, Russian balalaika tune next?

Misha,
Here at SL we like to surprise and keep our unique customers guessing... I have no doubt Scott could warp the balalaika into something amazing, but you will have to sing that one!

Robert