Well I’m lucky. I live in an area that has had little to no community spread of the virus. Any time community spread might occur they lock down our state very quickly.

Now today, I’m about to restring my olde Tele in preparation to do a show on the 5th February (first one for over 11 months). Then at this stage about two a month. These are just in my village to limited numbers just to entertain and reinstall some sanity, but at least we are starting to come back to a bit of a norm.

I have just called a meeting to discuss going back to normal (including afternoon tea with restrictions) for our village lawn bowls club. I’m president of the bowls club. Last year I had to come up with a Covid safe plan to allow a restricted form of bowls to be played.

Slowly we are getting back to a norm but social distancing is still a must. The functions are closed to all non residents of the village.

Let’s all hope for the best.

Keep well all.

Tony

Last edited by Teunis; 01/17/21 02:41 PM.

HP i7-4770 16GB 1TB SSD, Win 10 Home,
Focusrite 2i2 3rd Gen, Launchkey 61, Maton CW80, Telecaster, Ovation Elite TX, Yamaha Pacifica 612
BB 2022(912) RB 2022(2), CakeWalk, Reaper 6, Audacity, Melodyne 5 Editor, Izotope Music Production Suite 4.1