Originally Posted By: sslechta
Is that a Roland keyboard amp under the keyboards? I have a big brother of that in the KC500.

That is a Behringer amp. The mixer on the top shelf is to mix the little modules. I plan to buy a second Roland so I have 8 voice polyphony. They have this weird 1/8" out for audio (all of these boutique units seem to have them) so I had to buy 1/8" to 1/4" cables. And more MIDI cables. And a power supply for the M-Audio keyboard because I will no longer run it from USB. Every time I do something in that room I end up spending 100 bucks on cables.

That little Roland module is kind of col. It has both the Juno 60 and the Juno 106 sound structures. It has chord memory so you can set up chord formations where one key will play 4ths, 5ths.... It also has an arpeggiator and a sequencer. Complete with all the programming featured the Juno synths had. LFO, VCA, VCO, Envelope, etc.

If you remember the into to Abacab, when I first got it I had it set to 5ths, found the perfect patch, and with the Nord playing organ and the Roland on 5ths, I played that intro just like in the old days of our 5 song Genesis medley. Using the two of these modules together will allow me to do some different to me old school analog stuff, because I have that kind of time...

The hardest part of this kind of music is trying to find a drummer who can stay with a click track....

Last edited by eddie1261; 01/20/21 05:25 PM.

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.