Hi Andrew

I have a tech query in at the moment, I don't know if you are able to see any of that, but without repeating myself too much I have tried to use the PG to bring in a track with melody and vocal into a blank project various attempts have been made.

To try and be brief after opening the blank CB I have imported a track in the old fashioned way and proved that CB will run it. Then I open the PG and try to bring in the said project, at each stage I have run the test track to make sure that CB is still working and it still operates.
I also try to check the PG at each stage to see if it is still working and the transport operates although nothing is in it yet. Then I bring in the project and test CB and then test the PG. I have reached the point where I have generated the proj several times, and it has run within the PG audibly, this has not worked every time but I have got to that stage and CB will still run its test track. Then I try and do the transfer and thats when the freeze occurs on the window that asks if I want separate tracks. When that happens I have to use task manager to stop either the PG or the whole of CB. As a test I have copied the chords into clipboard and then set up the PG as if it was a new project I was starting within the PG and then having opened the style I pasted the chords in and ran the Project after generation and then I got the same result on trying to transfer that.
The only thing I think I should add is that I have had messages from cubase saying that the sample rate has changed and I am wondering if this is part of the problem. I think that my BIAB 2018 was operating 32 bit and I brought tracks in that I had previously constructed, they opened OK in BIAB 2021 so I thought no prob?
I have been a user since before you did audio and I'm 73 now and not the most tech literate so the modern stuff is a bit like chinese no offence to chinamen. I have been unable to progress this for nearly a month and any help would be gratefully received