I have been searching for any double blind studies relating to the use of anti-asthmatic agents, inhaled corticosteroids, ICS, beclomethasone, budesonide, fluticasone, mometasone furoate, ciclesonide, flunisolide.

There is positive anecdotal evidence of these corticosteroids being useful as posted by Noel and others. I have read reports from Oxford University that provide some science related to this issue. Oxford has done a rapid review of evidence for treatment or prevention of Covid-19 using corticosteroids.

I have not found any controlled human testing to look at. I seen reports that South Korea may be doing some trials.

I am looking for hard scientific data if it exist, on both in vitro and in vivo studies.
I know that China has done some limited testing.

I have a fairly developed general concept of how corticosteroids work and have some reason to believe they may be very useful...just my unproven thinking/guessing. I was vaguely aware that steroids were being used/tested but Noel got me to seriously digging into this. Thanks Noel...I think...lol

If any of you know of such data please inform me.

Cheers,

Billy

EDIT: If any of you have a interest in the mRNA vaccine and would like to read about the human genome this is a site that can explain in understandable terms how it works. https://www.genome.gov/human-genome-project

Last edited by Planobilly; 02/12/21 07:20 PM.

New location, new environment, new music coming soon

Seize the moo-ment
If you feel like you’ve herd all these cow puns before, you probably have deja-moo