Originally Posted By: eddie1261

That's the plan. To shoot boats coming through locks I will be shooting over water where there may be a lot of glare. I haven't had a good camera in 40 years.

Then you will need a circular polorizer.

Have you done the remote shutter through your cell phone? I did it to try it and it may be useful for tripod shooting, though I may just buy the handheld trigger for it.

I don't have a smart phone. But I do have both a cable release and a remote shutter control.

My friend has a Nikon and shoots bands a lot, so he got a FAST 256gb SD card for it. I don't know how much of that I would do, but as is my personality, since he got a 256gb, I MUST get a 512! LOL!!

Here is some info on SD cards for your T6. I have a few 64gb cards. I would suggest your do the same then take the money you saved by doing so and purchase another batter. A word of warning, only purchase Cannon batteries. I bought a couple of OMs and they died within a year. I have had my T6i for a number of years now and the original Cannon battery stills works perfectly. Note I have two Cannon batteries and one is always at full charge.

https://www.cameramemoryspeed.com/canon-t6s-t6i/sd-card-comparison/

PS - only shoot in raw format.

I just posted a selfie and all of the responses were get well soon!

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware