Yep! I had the Gilbert Chemistry Set and the Erector Set. Then I got some little weather station that had an anemometer it and I thought I was the coolest kid ever. Then came a vacuum forming machine that made little junk from 3x4 pieces of plastic that I learned the hard way couldn't hang over the heating element for too long. A toy rocket that used making soda and vinegar for propulsion. I ruined that by wondering what would happen if I let the chemical reaction go for 5 minutes instead of 1. That exploded at about the 3 minute mark. After that was the Heathkit radio, followed quickly by a battery operated Arvin portable transistor radio. My parents bought me a tabletop radio with FM and a whole new world opened. There was a show at 10pm every night called Doc Nemo's Underground that played music that would never find a path to AM. That was where you heard the Blues Project, BS&T deep album cuts and Jimi Hendrix. And we listened to CKLW from Windsor Ontario and WJR from Detroit. They played the same stuff as WHK in Cleveland, but hey, it was from Detroit, so we were cooler that way!

All because of those little transistors.

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.