Deb, can you tell me how you are defining "feed"? Facebook, Twitter, web based email like mail.com and juno and such that rely on ads to stay free, your local newspaper, anything with a paywall? All of the above? I have so many ad blockers running in my browser that I don't see a lot of ads. And maybe I don't have the same grasp on this because I don't see them. I see SO many people complain about ads interrupting videos on youtube. I have never seen one. I DO get targeted ads once I have browsed for something, but that's mainly because Google and Facebook are evil corporations that survive on greed. When I was looking at Jazzmasters I saw them on Facebook forever, so apparently Sweetwater pays Facebook well to slam their ads once you have visited. And I am not going to delete cookies every 45 seconds because some (most) cookies I don't care about. And to go through and clear just selected cookies would be a full time job, so whatever. Ads can be there. I can ignore them. I learned that skill from 3 wives who ignored me for a collective 13 1/2 years.

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.