Bob, Guitarhacker, Scott, Noel, Soundchaser, Vic, Dave, Derochette, musician17, David C., Robert, Shigeki, Marty, Greg, rayc, Floyd, Peter, Ezekiel, Mario, and David S.:

Thanks so much for the listens and all the great feedback. The purest joy I get from all of it is reassurance that I didn’t screw up TuneMonger’s great song, LOL! Tune is a pleasure to work with, and my thanks to him for his patience, tolerance and wisdom along the way. A comment or two below.

Guitarhacker: I went back into the mix and tried to being down the harshness of the guitars a tad. I haven’t gotten around to reposting the remix . . . but I will . . . though I’m not the difference is substantially discernible. I’ll leave that to better ears than mine to decide.

Vic: Ha! Love those bands . . . just learned a rough version of “There’s a Kind of Hush” and my buddy and I play “Because” by the Dave Clark Five all the time. Fun stuff to play and sing!

David C: Good thought on adding claps to the chorus . . . At first I wasn’t quite satisfied with the harmonies in the chorus, feeling like there was something missing—that extra pop. I think you are on a better track with that suggestion.

Floyd and Mario: You see, now I’m going have to Google Freddie and the Dreamers—I’m sure I’ll know their tunes, but can’t say what they are top of mind.

Ezekiel: Wow, the Partridge Family . . . yeah, I could totally see them doing this song.

Thanks everyone for stopping. My best to you all!

Deej