I recently became interested in orchestral libraries, and like you, I wanted to add different nuances and instruments to my compositions. To begin with, I would advise you to spitfire orchestra the basic one. I filled out the survey and within 15 days they sent me the download link for two computers. It is stand alone and works with biab 2020 which is the one I have. For me it is very intuitive and it does not sound bad as it comes, it has few articulations but since it is not the main instrument in my recordings it does not worry me much and it is very good as mentioned above.
It consumes few resources and filling out the survey is free, so you waste time alone.

Another vst that you could try is the korg triton that comes with all its orchestral, dance, world, etc. expansions. The particularity and utility that I usually give it is the split function, which allows dividing the keyboard into instruments, you can have several instruments active in a session.
register at korg and get the triton demo fully functional. You can use it completely for 20 minutes each time you start it, it is also stand alone and for now, although Biab recognizes it, I have not been able to make it sound.
They are two things that you could try and value, it would only take you time.
I use a translator, in case it is not well understood
All the best

To the one who gets up early, nobody makes him breakfast.