You can in A DAW as Mike alluded to but it is a bit tedious.

In the folder for each RD there is an audio file of the RD and at the end of that file there are separate hits for each drum kit component which you can use an editor to cut out. I often use the snare and crashes cymbal to double those in the RD and I can put my own processing on them. With my DAW it’s very easy as you can lock them to the Rd track with the Groove Track function - I assume other DAWs have a similar function.

You can also use EQ to lessen the volume of the component you are doubling in the full RD track.

And you can volume shape, for example, the snare down throughout the track. I do this on a section and then copy the volume automation lane across the track.

Yes tedious but it works. And a big advantage is that you are using the same hit by the same drummer on the same kit as in the RD. And it’s possible to use those hits to build your own intro or outro or fills.

And simply doubling the kick or snare and nothing else allows you to increase the volume and add your fx. I’ve done this for years FWIW.

Bud