Sweetwater is really dangerous. I ordered that keyboard yesterday at 1:30pm. I got it today at 11am. Granted I am only 3 hours away, but to think that they got an order, processed it, pulled stock, and got it on a truck to get it here in 22 hours is amazing. It is SO easy to spend money these days. When I think of how much I have spent while sitting in my office it is staggering.

Between Amazon, Sweetwater and Craigslist... a cheap Slovenian's worst nightmare.

But man, this keyboard sounds really good. The brass, pianos, strings... all great. It's like my ESQ-1 but 30 years of sound architecture better. It's going to take me a good long while to learn how to tweak sounds and learn how to set parameters (because I now have to learn Korg-speak), but day one found me learn how to do basics that are important to my gig, like set MIDI channel, set pitch bend range (which is NOT global - it is sound by sound) but life is about learning new things. Splits, layers, things I never did much. And there is a ton of memory for the sequencer, though I may never use it.

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.