Sorry to hear you guys are having these issues. Spent some time this morning researching this.

Here is my take, for what its worth...

First, Midi Samples appear to me to be a subset of the general category of "Loops" which we have discussed here before. They can be as simple as beats, or a sequence of chords, up to fully blown performances. They are fragments (bars) of sounds intended to be put together in your DAW or sequencer to make music. The product appears as a File Directory stuffed with folders distinguished by tempo, Key and genre.

Midi Samples are a bit controversial, just like loops and just like any e-music making tools (including BIAB). Professional musicians (who ever they are crazy ) question their value since these product tend to simulate the very basics of music making. Ya know, the "cheating" argument.

Based on my short review, there are more than a couple major players in the market and it appears Niko's www.pianoforproducers.com is one of them. All tend to emphasize quantity with 1000's of file offerings. I can only imagine the bottom line is quality and cost of the content and the legitimacy of the seller. So this is actually a big market.

What caught my attention for this guy (from Facebook of all places) was his emphasis on melody content. But based on Mario's observations this may not be accurate. I definitely noted the "sales push" in the promotional content when I originally stated, "this looks sketchy". Which is what BeatMaster reported. I did download a collection of 500 files which upon short study looked good to me. However, I have now received about a half dozen emails in the past 24 hours. But I get that from several reputable vendors. So nothing new about that. I can always block if I care to.

Dan

Dan, BIAB2024, SoundCloud Win11, i7(12thGen), 32GB, 1TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD), 2TB Libraries, 1 TB(WD-Black), 2TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD)Data, Motu Audio Express, Keystation 61, SL88 Studio, Reaper