I put in this progression 1,4,5,6m,1,4,5,6m,ii,iii,4,5.

I played that out on about 50 Country 4/4 EV8 130. There are more to try, but I did not find anything like a typical Nashville "Demo" session. I am not sure it exists.

Demo songs and Radio Ready are not the same things. I assume you are trying to sell the lyrics and to some extent the general musical idea.

I like BIAB to generate ideas quickly. I take the idea out of BIAB to my DAW. First, I replace the drum track with one I have control over using Superior Drummer or Addictive Drums. Second, modify the bass line or just play a new one live on guitar or piano so I have midi.

Many of the piano parts in BIAB are pretty good, many useable. The steel guitar parts have to be cut apart to be made to fit.

Brent Mason could do exactly what you want if you were in the studio with him. There is a small amount in BIAB from him that is useful. The rest is overplayed crap.

I think the only way you will get anything close to what you are looking for is to cut segments from different styles and cobble all that together. A pretty time-consuming and irritating process.

If you know what you want to hear and know how to communicate you can get that demo done in a Nashville studio in two hours.

The good news is that there are some pretty good "BIAB" country songs that can be generated. The issue is it will never sound exactly like you had in mind.

The less BIAB instrumentation you use the better it will sound. Buyers are going to do their arrangements. You are basically selling the lyrics and perhaps the melody.

Also, who would be trying to sell to? Cody Johnson, Luke Combs, Aaron Watson, Cody Jinks...those sort of guys?

I would actually like to hear you do a song with just you and acoustic guitar.

Billy

New location, new environment, new music coming soon

Seize the moo-ment
If you feel like you’ve herd all these cow puns before, you probably have deja-moo