Bloc-head.
if you research back thru the biab and rb wishlists you will find pipelines lovely bars view graphic he
did for me. it basically is a modification of the piano roll view.
(i'm useless at graphics. pipe is wonderfull.)
if you peruse the bars view graphic (which looks a bit like the powertraks bars view graphic but updated) you will see that the settings/properties of each instrument at the different time points dont affect the other instruments that might have different settings at different time points.

its just like a daw. for example just cos i slide an audio clip on a particular trak in a daw or set a effect , it doesnt affect the other traks.
basically bars view i suggested is just a bunch of boxes laid out that the user can right clik over and change various settings.

so the answer is, if you didnt want the solo to follow a slide(push/lag) that another trak had, it wouldnt unless you set it as such. just like in a regular daw.
if you peruse the wishes i proposed youll also see in bars view vertical markers just like in a regular daw,
thus makeing easy peasy line up of biab traks with daw traks.

best bet bh is to read my wishes in the wishlists for all the gory details over past year or so ...lol.
hth/best
om
ps perhaps if pipe sees this thread he can repost the bars view graphic. basically the idea was a totally flexible settings environment.

Last edited by justanoldmuso; 09/21/21 10:23 AM.

New Song "PRETTY GIRL" for my wife...Dec 2023
(my vocs....mixed for good earbuds.)
https://soundcloud.com/alfsongs/prettygirlrbfinalcalfsongsdec2023mp3
(and rock song THE STALLION and bluegrass song... BANKER MAN....90 songs useing bb/rb.)