Originally Posted By: David Snyder
People who say you can't do modern with BIAB, I just have no idea what they are talking about.

Maybe I can repeat something I have said here several times that will help you understand.

I CAN do modern music. I CAN do it with my physical instruments. I CAN do it with my virtual instruments. And I CAN do it with BIAB.

But what I am looking for is for BIAB to create modern music as quickly and easily as it does jazz or country or classic rock. If I want a song in any of those three genres I can simply choose one of hundreds of BIAB styles and in a matter of minutes I can have an incredible start on a song!

On the other hand, BIAB just does not offer the same agility and variety when it comes to modern music. And I wish that it did!

Perhaps it is a pipe dream and BIAB will only ever be good at the stuff that has been done over and over in the past. Certainly, jazz and country and classic rock are fairly easy to describe and quantify. And modern music is a lot tougher to nail down.

But I hope PGM will endeavor to create some fresh styles that sound, right out of the box, like they could have been created in 2021 instead of the 1990s or earlier.