I just got an email from a friend who was scheduled to play a show for a high school at a roller rink in October just before Halloween. They required that he send a set list of about 50-55 songs songs they might play. On the list was Saliva's "Click Click Boom". They were told they couldn't play it because click and boom MAY be interpreted as being related to guns. Also on the list was Monster Mash, which was deemed unfit because the subject matter was "too morbid". For Halloween. WHAT??? Also George Michael's "I Want Your Sex". (I MAY get that one.)

He replied to the email informing the school that he would not be censored and was canceling. According to him (and know that he is the same kind of wise azz I am) he added

"PS. We may be available for the book burning or the witch hunt. Send us the tentative dates."

MONSTER MASH??? Banned from a HALLOWEEN SHOW??? What year is this? How long have I been asleep?

The school was a nearby Christian Academy, which may explain the tight sphincter. But Monster Mash???

Last edited by eddie1261; 09/22/21 08:29 AM.

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.