I picked up a +++ Wyze Cam v3 +++ from Home Depot for $35.00 US.

Their cloud backup service that also includes other options is available for about $25 US per year.

I purchased a 32 GB micro SD card and installed it in the camera. The card stores about 5 days of a continuous video stream using the first in - first out over write system.

The camera is weather resistant, has a built-in microphone, siren and speaker. The bad is it is USB powered with no internal battery back-up.

My car is parked in the street curb. I mounted my camera to the sill of a window adjacent the front door with the picture centered on my car. With the 140 degree view I can see my car, my neighbors across the street and up and down about 30 percent of the street.

I have the microphone, speaker and siren turned off. I prefer stealth. It blends in with the window so well my landlord of 20 + years couldn't find it even after I reminded him I have it.

I have been flabbergasted at the night time video quality. It's black and white but clear as a bell. When any ambient light is available the video switched to color. I turned off the built-in infrared and strobe lights because they just are not needed.

Jim Fogle - 2024 BiaB (1111) RB (5) Ultra+ PAK
DAWs: Cakewalk by BandLab (CbB) - Standalone: Zoom MRS-8
Laptop: i3 Win 10, 8GB ram 500GB HDD
Desktop: i7 Win 11, 12GB ram 256GB SSD, 4 TB HDD
Music at: https://fogle622.wix.com/fogle622-audio-home