<< Well, isn't that why we're all here? Isn't that why a product with a ridiculous name like "Band in a Box" exists? Be fair. >>

In all fairness, No. It's not why we're all here. It's not why anyone with more than a passing desire to have accompaniment that's more professional, produced and greater complexity to just entering a chord progression, choosing a key signature, tempo and feel that BIAB gives straight out of the box is here. I think it's mostly to create, mold, fashion and produce a unique and personal musical arrangement. That's a much better assessment to why we're here in my mind.

Some make practice files to fit their personal practice habits or if they're a teacher, what they personally want their students to practice and get the most from their practice.

Others make performance tracks to align with their personal style and feel for songs they perform. Make their interpretation rather than buy a karaoke cover 10,000 other performers may be using the same version performing.

There will be artists creating their idea of the perfect cover of their favorite song or artist that's unique to them. A one of a kind cover that is out of their budget to go into a studio to get a recording on par with what BIAB gives them.

Then there's the artist that not only writes and makes quality demos of their original songs, but some actually make final release commercially available recordings.

It's an unfortunate expectation to think one can open a program and that program intuitively knows what every user likes, their instrument choices, the Style, groove, feel and genre and automatically generate a polished, professional grade, radio ready finished song.

Last edited by Charlie Fogle; 10/29/21 05:29 AM.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.