Deb, if you got hit by a car, would you blame the car or the driver? If your neighbor is such an irresponsible jerk call the police EVERY time the dog is wandering free. Here in my city dogs have to be either leashed or contained in a fenced yard. A responsible dog owner accepts that law and complies with it. This isn't the country where houses are 4 acres apart. It really makes me angry when people don't know how to care for a dog. Get me started about dogs riding with their head out the car window with no eye protection. 2 dogs ago my dog liked to ride that way. Here's a picture of her. Because I know what I'm doing. People used to laugh and make stupid comments about my dog wearing "sunglasses". I would just look at them and say "Those are safety goggles. An intelligent person would be able to deduce that from context." How would I have felt if she lost her eye because a pebble kicked up knowing that I could have prevented it for 20 bucks?

Same logic here. The dog is being a dog. The owner is the idiot here. Call the police.

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.