This explains a lot that has confused me about some of your posts Rockstar and I may add something to another one you did recently.

I am a gentle soul at heart, and would not wish to hurt a fly, but some posts around here are starting to get annoying and someone has to say something. I guess I will go.

The dates of 2019 and such don't quite add up in my head to match what you are saying. Did you mean 2009, or maybe 2001??

I have long suspected that some "contributors" here do not really own or use the product.

Not trying to be sarcastic, but why are you here, exactly?? To lend your superior insights into a product you do not use? To edify us simpletons? To tell us why we should not be here? It really makes no sense. Have you ever noticed this is called the PG Music/BIAB forum??

Are there no other forums out there where you can go and provide some links to the treasure trove of incredible music you have played and recorded by NOT using BIAB?

Really, I promise I am not being sarcastic.

I honestly am profoundly confused, as I am with many of the anonymous secret posters who I suspect have never left a fingerprint on a BIAB hard drive.