Originally Posted By: jptjptjpt
It's good to see you got the ladies together again, and a gentleman too this time.

Yeah, I hadn't expected him to show up, especially since the initial tests with the AI "male" voice wasn't that promising.

But I found out I just couldn't do without him. grin

I really with the SynthV people would hurry up and release a male English voice. It would make my life that much easier.

Then again, my son has offered to sing lyrics for me, so maybe next time I'll take him up on his offer. The main problem with using "real" singers is that I get obsessive about editing, down to the syllable level.

Plus, having synthetic vocalists means I can made lots of last-minute changes to the lyrics, which is quite handy! I did a lot of tweaks to the vocals even after posting to try and make some bits more intelligible.

Quote:
Your work is brilliant, not just because you know how to program the Synthesizer V so well, but because the lyrics and music fit the AI gang very naturally. The only thing you are missing with this production is a animated video of the girls (and guy) belting the song out.

Hehehe. At one point, I wanted to be an animator. But I don't have the patience for it, or the drawing skills!

Plus, there's a licensing fee involved if I use the Eleanor Forte image.

But now you've got me thinking about it...

Quote:
Bravo!

Thanks! laugh

-- David Cuny
My virtual singer development blog

Vocal control, you say. Never heard of it. Is that some kind of ProTools thing?