Have you checked out the new Biab 2022? If not please do so, it's almost unbelievable what it can do now starting with 24 tracks that can be used for anything. It can't do everything RB can but man, it really is something to talk about now. The biggest knock about RB is the generation times while Biab is very fast. That and all the new features may start to drag me away from RB.

The whole focus this year was on Biab while RB just got a few incremental fixes, nothing major. That may be a hint RB will never be fully upgraded but given what they did with Biab it may not matter to me anyway. I'm not sure but I don't think any of the new Biab features will get picked up in RB other than just dragging the generated tracks over. Since Biab has 24 tracks I don't need RB to generate all those comp tracks I talked about because 24 is plenty for what I do.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.