Mark, please allow me the right of a reply. My comments were not directed at you. A separate user wrote a number of short consecutive posts complaining about the product but not mentioning anything specific, they all just stated that it had issues, and some posts even became personal, specifically naming another user. I note that those posts were subsequently removed by the moderator.

All comments can be useful, including when they identify a problem with the program, or describe a fault, or complain that a feature is missing or doesn't work as described. That makes them constructive. But a tirade of endless negative rants containing absolutely no useful substance is another matter all together. Hope this clarifies.

Separately, I would definitely make a positive recommendation to purchase the 2022 product. Historically, when issues have been found (and they probably will), the company works to resolve them and release updates. They also release updates when they have added new features. So you can always have the latest available release, and take advantage of the currently discounted pricing.

BIAB & RB2024 Win.(Audiophile), Sonar Platinum, Cakewalk by Bandlab, Izotope Prod.Bundle, Roland RD-1000, Synthogy Ivory, Kontakt, Focusrite 18i20, KetronSD2, NS40M Monitors, Pioneer Active Monitors, AKG K271 Studio H'phones