Mario you need to weigh in on this question from Adar:

Quote:
If you have generated a MIDI-Only Style and you want to hear the actual midi played by a synth, then you will need to set that up in your DAW. The plugin actually does have an embedded synth, but it is currently only being used for previewing MIDI chords in the chord sheet and chord settings dialog. In most DAWs routing midi to a synth is a simple process of just adding the instrument after the BIAB plugin in the processing chain and making sure that the plugin is outputting midi to that instrument. Having said that, it would not be very difficult for me to add a preferences setting that routed all MIDI to the embedded synth (on windows its VSTSynthFont and on mac its Apple's DLS Music Device) if that is something that you would like to see. Let me know what you think!

I have strongly endorsed this idea from Adar and suggest you and others who understand what is being proposed here, second me if you can.

Dan, BIAB2024, SoundCloud Win11, i7(12thGen), 32GB, 1TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD), 2TB Libraries, 1 TB(WD-Black), 2TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD)Data, Motu Audio Express, Keystation 61, SL88 Studio, Reaper