Originally Posted By: Crossroads
Deat Alan,

this is so beautiful. And yes, it does represent that picture and my imgaination perfectly. Don't have tzhe slightest idea how a guy can come up with such different stuff like you do - and they're all so good...

Very nice chord progressions - and those soloist tracks again and again seem miraculous to me. Did you have to do a lot of cutting and pasting?

I think you should encourage Di to watch more of those bad movies ;-))..

All the very best to Di and you,

Stefan

Stefan ...

As always, your comments exceed my talent. But I sure do appreciate them!

Of the several hundred songs I've recorded using BIAB, I've never once done a copy & paste. Even mine and Di's vocals. Everything is a single pass from beginning to end. We might do several passes, but we never copy & paste.

I'm delighted to hear the music and graphic imagine reflect each other nicely. I was hoping for that!

As for the variety in my styles - I really like almost all genres of music and I'm pretty good at picking out chord progression and musical inflections. The bad part of that is it doesn't give me steady voice (musical & otherwise) in any one area, which is usually necessary for any appreciable recognition. But that's okay. I enjoy what i do. I've had my 15 minutes of "glory" and made a very good living doing it. So, it's all good!

Thanks so much m y dear friend. Give Maha a big hug from both of us.

Alan & Di

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops