Originally Posted By: BabuMusic
Frolicking kids sounds like a great way to end a movie, especially a bad one. A "deranged goat" --that's great, Di. And this is too, Alan. I had no drop-outs either, and I'm glad. This is superb!! Love how you find inspiration from even the worst places.

Het Marty ...

Tis always a great pleasure to hear from you. You have to watch out for those deranged goats - they're tough hombres! Just not so good at writing musical scores.

Inspiration is all around. I just try to keep my eyes and ears open in order to notice some of them. I've gotten ideas from highway billboards, back pages of the newspaper (some of those quirky little back-page stories are are great song fodder!), TV commercials, want ads, lunchroom conversations - even YouTube stuff. I', the family genealogist and I've even got a few ideas from some of my long-gone ancestors!

Thank you so much for the nice words! Merry Christmas ...

Alan

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops