Hi Eddie,

I typed in c3.com domain for sale and a site came up advertising it for sale. That does not seem to work this morning. It was likely a scam. There is a c3.fi being advertized ...valid or not who knows.

Yesterday when I typed in c3.com nothing came up. If I typed in www.c3.com Crescent Corp came up. Today, when I type in c3.com Crescent Corp, comes up.

Now that we have spent all this time talking about the c3 stuff, no one has answered my original question.

The question is " will people recognize ".xyz" as a "high level" domain. And the more important question is IF they remember c3.xyz will they understand that they can type that in ad get to a website just like typing in c3.com or perhaps they are required to type in www.c3.xyz

There were other arcane reasons I liked the .xyz. The domain name came about both because the three letters are the last in the Latin-script alphabet, and to refer to people from Generations X, Y, and Z.

And to add insult to injury when I type in www.c3.xyz there is a website called Corridor3 which makes the information on go daddy invalid.

So we can mark this as a dead issue.

Billy

Last edited by Planobilly; 12/26/21 08:00 AM.

New location, new environment, new music coming soon

Seize the moo-ment
If you feel like you’ve herd all these cow puns before, you probably have deja-moo