Originally Posted By: Rob Helms
Eddie I hope all 7 of them never get together at one place!

The executor of my will has after life instructions and one of them is to have a memorial at a bar that books only bands who play at least half original music. She has a list of people to invite. Those 7 are invited. There is planned seating involved. They are all to be seated together at a table for 8. The empty chair is for me. At another table for 8 I have 7 women that I was, well, let's say "very close to" to avoid the asterisks of censorship. Again the 8th chair is for me.

This is kind of me saying "If only I could attend my own funeral JUST to listen to the conversation."

There are to be 5 songs played. 4 that I wrote and a cover of Sara MacLachlin's "Angel" done by an old flame to whom I no longer speak. The last song at the end of the service is my song "I Hope Somebody Cries".

If you knew my wicked sense of humor in person you would know that I live with my tongue very deeply embedded in my cheek and you'd get that this is one last comedy bit performed on behalf of the guy in the urn. I will go so far for a joke it's crazy. Brian Culbertson once had a shirt on during his Friday stream that was a frame from an animated video for his song Mile Sauce. I asked where I could buy one. He said a fan made it and it was a one-off. I went to that video, downloaded it, got the exact frame, screen dumped it it a file, and spent 40 bucks having a shirt made JUST to be able to send him a pic of me in that shirt with the comment "Now it's a two-off." THAT is how far I go for a joke.

I'll tell you about "The Fruitcake" some day.

Last edited by eddie1261; 12/29/21 03:50 AM.

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.