Originally Posted By: Will Josef
Great work. Good composition and well-done vocals. One of your best tracks (of those I've heard)!

Hi, Will.

I think the AI voices are just getting better and better.

Quote:
There was a lot of hype about Anri, but I actually think Eleanor still sounds the best. Personal taste I guess.

Most of what I see is from the SynthesizerV Forum, and I didn't see a whole lot of chatter there. The advertisements on ANiCUTE made it almost seem like she was an afterthought to accompany the Eleanor voice.

It's a pleasant vocal, but I think Eleanor has a bit more bite. I've actually gone back and lightly doubled the main vocal with Eleanor in hopes of giving a it a bit more oomph. The two voices blend very well - to the point where I wondered if they took took recordings of the same voice provider, adjusted them, and released it as a different voice.

Quote:
Looking forward to that new American voice coming out later this month. The demos sound good.

It was released a week early for early supporters, but I haven't had a lot of time to experiment with it. I'm working on a song right now, and have just finished working out the melody. The lyrics are currently nothing but "La", and haven't got a clue what the song is going to be about.

So I'll be discovering what the voicebank can do at the same time time I "discover" the lyrics to the song. laugh

Thanks for stopping by to comment!

-- David Cuny
My virtual singer development blog

Vocal control, you say. Never heard of it. Is that some kind of ProTools thing?