Originally Posted By: Noel96
Mike,

As I said a couple of posts above, chatting to a PG Music staff member would be the easiest way. They may have some suggestions that will streamline the process.

What I would do is to download just the 2022 content from PG Music. These are .exe files and should be available on your PG Music website. If they are not there, you need to chat to PG Music about it as they may have changed their system. I think that you might also be able to use PG Music's new installation manager to download and install just 2022 RT files.

You will have received an email from PG Music when you bought the Ultraplus Pak giving you some download instructions. Have you checked that out? PG Music always provide download options for Ultraplus Pak Hard drive purchases so people can play with the software while they wait for their drive.

The other alternative is to copy files from your hard drive. That said, though, the files cover all years and I'm not sure that there is an easy to to identify this year's RTs/RDs.

This is where talking to a PG Music rep. can help.

I hope this provides some useful information,
Noel
Thanks so much Noel. You've been very helpful.
It probably wasn't the smartest idea to attempt the installation on a weekend when PG Music is not open.
I will "chat" with them tomorrow to see what suggestions they have. If worse comes to worst, I guess I can delete everything and then install the whole program (and RTs and RDs) on my D drive.
I looked at PG's installation manager today as an option but it seems weird to download over 120gb from the other side of the world when I've got all the the files sitting on my desk.
I will mark the issues as 'resolved' when it is.
Thanks again,
Mike

Last edited by mkg50 (Mike G); 01/17/22 01:02 AM.

Mike Garry
BIAB 2022 (Build 927)/RealBand (5) (64bit), UltraPak, Kontakt, EZmix, Ozone 9 Elements, Hybrid 3, Audacity, Acer Predator, Windows 10, 64bit, 16GB ram, CPU: Intel i7.

https://soundcloud.com/user-952388172