Hi:

Well I'd recorded in this PC-Windows already on Ableton, with the Asio driver provided (latest) by Soundcraft, so it's this report of been using a driver MAC isn't somehow typical software (I don't know!).
I will look of the options you mention from Reaper, if this is a way, but there suppose to be the use of the Asio driver of Soundcraft trough USB Channel 14 ( collects all inputs), the output channels goes back to the Console trough Channel 12, for to listening or tweaking.
You know as soon the driver is installed, there is an icon placed on Windows , where are all the channels, inputs and outputs, are shown, and the volumes can me prepare. As in PWTR. choosing the Soundcraft Asio driver, the channels have to be choosen. I my case using PWTR, I just could see just one input channel.
I tried also with Asio for all, as normal did other times, I said before by recording my Technics KN 3000.
This driver can't see all the channels, just 1 & 2 (left & right).
Appreciate you help, thanks, probably I will contact Soundcraft and hear what they say, depends on that I'll do a request by PG.