Originally Posted By: BabuMusic
"This song was "inspired" by all unpleasant ways to use words for self-praise, bigotry, propaganda, hatred, falsification just to name a few. And how easy it is to forget all words and fights when walking in nature and being in direct contact with the truth." Wow, that's heavy, Janne. I love it and am an avid subscriber to your thinking. People often think I'm nuts because I communicate with trees and such. I just tell them to be quiet and listen. The trees do all the talking --it's up to us to interpret.

Man, this song perfectly illustrates in sound what you intended. Brilliant! Excellent choice of bandmates, and I actually prefer your vocal to anything Kevin would have done, but I like how you kept him on the payroll by sticking him in the choir. Just beautiful, brother.

Thanks Marty for supporting my music and thinking smile "trees do all the talking", that is very fascinating observation, even if you are nuts, those who are not quiet or do not listen are fool laugh Keep on interpreting and let your music speak for nature (just like you have already done in many of your touching songs).

Janne

Hear My Music:

Soundcloud
YouTube