Originally Posted By: Ember - PG Music
I have 16GBs as well. I find it's sufficient for what I need it for!

Yep. This conversation is deeply relative to your own usage. The only time I have issues is when I am rendering a video in Vegas Pro or running FOSCAM's live video monitoring. That almost takes 100% of the CPU by itself.

The need for speed has always baffled me. If something takes 30 seconds longer to execute I am hard pressed to express how little I care about it. Outside of a few heavy hitters here I just don't get the complaints about how long a song takes to render and all the other stuff I hear. Nobody here has a label breathing down their neck for tracks.

I liken this to the Jeep Renegade forum where one of the users was complaining because when his cruise control is set to 75 he is only seeing 74 on the speedometer. I mean, "OH NO!! SELL THE CAR!!!" That and one complained because when she used the bluetooth for phone calls people could hear her calls through the speakers. Well, turn the bluetooth off. That's not the car's fault.

A lot of people actively look for reasons to complain and be unhappy. On another forum (non music) somebody was griping, saying that if she closes a program and then later opens it again it loads much faster, and why it doesn't load that fast the first time. I replied "Look up the terms CACHE and TERMINATE STAY READY." and left it at that. She never posted again. LOL!!

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.